TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Christ once said in some interview something like 'You can't just put a movie in cinemas' (no marketing etc.).
Liar :lol:

Am I crazy in thinking that the hype for this one already feels much bigger than his previous original films? Looking back on Interstellar and Dunkirk, it didn't feel this feverish on the internet. There's definitely a noticeable "electricity" this time for being so early in the game. Or so late in the game, really. Filming is practically in a few weeks.

Angus wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 6:26 am
Am I crazy in thinking that the hype for this one already feels much bigger than his previous original films? Looking back on Interstellar and Dunkirk, it didn't feel this feverish on the internet. There's definitely a noticeable "electricity" this time for being so early in the game. Or so late in the game, really. Filming is practically in a few weeks.
Yeah that's because you are ALWAYS on here, looking for information that isn't there. For the casual audience I doubt they'll even know the existence of this film until end of this year, start of next.

Willem wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 3:11 am
Oh I can see Nolan using the title Tempus.

It’s just that anyone can make this poster, it’s obviously fake
Yea, if I am faking Christopher Nolan title, the Latin word for "time" will be more then perfect.

Angus wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 3:56 pm
So, there was some "art" floating around on 4chan, but I highly doubt it's real.

... annnnd now I can't find it.

EDIT: Found it. http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/113262026

Someone commented that it's real.

I... I don't know. Probably not.
FAKE AF. The super blurry image gives it away. Fakers always try to make fake footage or fake image look in poor quality to make it more believable.

Silfan wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 1:14 am
anikom15 wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 12:56 am
Silfan wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 10:39 pm
Tempus is the kind of titles Nolan likes so much. One word, and sounds exotic.

I'm buying this.
Not really. It’s not English, and Nolan’s never done a non-English one-word title.

Tempest (not Tempus) would be an awesome movie for a boat movie however, and fits Nolan’s usage LOL.
Memento is in Latin as well.
It’s also an English one.

I will say admittedly, while this very well could turn out not to be the name, Tempus, if anything else, totally sounds like a Nolan title movie to me.

anikom15 wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 7:36 pm
Silfan wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 1:14 am
anikom15 wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 12:56 am

Not really. It’s not English, and Nolan’s never done a non-English one-word title.

Tempest (not Tempus) would be an awesome movie for a boat movie however, and fits Nolan’s usage LOL.
Memento is in Latin as well.
It’s also an English one.
Chris tottaly named it that after Jonnah`s original "memento mori" wich is totally latin.

Is this really a movie that Chris is making ? and not some time traveling machine

Sharkboy wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 7:06 am
Angus wrote:
April 22nd, 2019, 6:26 am
Yeah that's because you are ALWAYS on here, looking for information that isn't there. For the casual audience I doubt they'll even know the existence of this film until end of this year, start of next.