TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.

I bet he means Inception.

What is it with today? Lol. Weird "leaks".

If that's fake, somebody's really putting in some effort. :lol:

So now we're posting nonsense bullshits, Chris you better hurry to announce something, it's high time.

Oku
Angus wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 3:56 pm
So, there was some "art" floating around on 4chan, but I highly doubt it's real.

... annnnd now I can't find it.

EDIT: Found it. http://boards.4channel.org/tv/thread/113262026

Someone commented that it's real.

I... I don't know. Probably not.
Reasons to buy this:

1. There has never been a feature film released with the title 'Tempus', just like with Inception and Interstellar.

2. Too-well designed to be able to say definitively that it's a fake.

3. No real reason for someone to fake this: Mr. Nolan's dedicated fanbase is not as huge as something like those of Marvel or Star Wars, so the chances that a hardcore fan would go through the trouble to fake something like this are low (but not zero).

On the other hand, reasons to still doubt this:

1. 4chan.

2. 4chan.

3. 4chan.

A blurry photo of a poster that literally has nothing but info we have already. No art, no nothing just black. COME ON Y'ALL.

I think I'm out of this place until an actual reports hit.

We’re getting the official title and more news this week. You heard it here first...

Oku wrote:
April 21st, 2019, 4:55 pm
Reasons to buy this:

1. There has never been a feature film released with the title 'Tempus', just like with Inception and Interstellar.

2. Too-well designed to be able to say definitively that it's a fake.

3. No real reason for someone to fake this: Mr. Nolan's dedicated fanbase is not as huge as something like those of Marvel or Star Wars, so the chances that a hardcore fan would go through the trouble to fake something like this are low (but not zero).

On the other hand, reasons to still doubt this:

1. 4chan.

2. 4chan.

3. 4chan.
4. We never get teaser posters this early
5. The lack of a "From the director of The Dark Knight Trilogy, Inception and Interstellar". You'd think the WB marketing department would put that on the poster instead of listing three actors nobody knows.