TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Insomniac wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 3:53 pm
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 2:52 pm
Can you tell me why it's so important that we get more information as early as you demand?
Because there's already a lot of silly rumors and misinformation out there.
I'll give you that one.

I like the speculation. I don't know if I like the false information though. Nevertheless, it's good to see who was right and who wasn't afterward, plus the false information helps destroy the credibility of who we should rely on for news from outlets in the future.

Yeah there's a difference between speculation and misinformation. People have been so quick to claim their speculation as fact and that's dangerous for the hype of a film. It's probably why WB came out so quick to deny the romantic thriller description.

Sanchez wrote:
April 14th, 2019, 1:48 pm
Give us more information :judge:
Relax! Just speculate for fun if this is true!

Oh I wasn't referring to anyone in here, just WB in general or whatever. I'm just dying to find out more about the movie.

We should be allowed to speculate and bounce around "What If?" scenarios all we want just for fun, even if it seems obviously impossible to a lot of us. It's fun to imagine for some of us, even if it's silly.

However, blatantly lying about information is not cool. All the Tempus and Merry Go Round info, if proven untrue soon, will have been a genuine waste of our time and will have angered a bunch of us.

Imagining stuff? Sure. Lying about stuff? Not okay. I think that's a huge difference.

whoa

More and more I think Jeff Sneider should be behind bars for putting this in the Pattinson casting announcement article:
There’s speculation that the film could be a sequel of sorts to Inception
#LockHimUp

wow

Isn't he also the one that said he knew what the movie was?

Let's face it, an Inception sequel or prequel would be a much easier sell to mass audiences than an original Nolan film.