TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
Lionheart wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 5:02 pm
If its an Inception sequel they definitely don't need to share that much info. Or its a sci-fi movie and by the end its revealed being tied to Inception.
Considering that this supposed sequel will star a brand new cast, this is hardly a sequel. Spin-off is more like it.

Who else is feeling more and more like this is probably an Inception sequel of sorts? I think I am.

Also, 10 years after the first film.

Would be interesting if he closed out the trilogy in 2030.

Without some of the Inception cast appearing in it, though, it would feel more like a gimmick than a cool extension. Not that it's hard to get Murphy, Hardy, Caine, etc. to appear in a Nolan film.

Eh. I'm not buying an Inception sequel. This definitely feels like it's another secret original idea. I wouldn't be against a sequel or spin-off, but I just feel like Nolan wouldn't be spending these last few years working on a sequel. Doesn't feel like a move he would make who knows. My money is on an original idea. Although exploring the Inception universe sounds interesting, just doubt it.

A direct sequel would be tacky.

We don't any recurring cast members for the film to exist in the same universe.

TeddyBlass wrote:
March 20th, 2019, 8:43 pm
Vote on what you think this "massive, innovative, action blockbuster" film is:
@NolanFans Twitter Poll
I ain’t on fuckin Twitter teddy! :( but for the record, my vote is definitely an original idea. And it’s gonna blow our damn minds.

Well I think Nolan has achieved what he set out to do - we're all talking and there's no doubt the industry is all talking about his next film.

If it does end up being something organically grown from the concepts of Inception, I think a ten year gap between the films leaves a lot of good breathing room to differentiate both of them. I’m sure he’s reflected on the world and explore other elements that don’t relate to Dom Cobb’s storyline.

That being said, I’d rather to be blind sided by a wholly new and unexpected world.

Inception 2: Dreams Come True