TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
A Star Is Born 2: The Sequel

Oku
He's not making a musical unless he can come up with some in-universe way to explain why characters are breaking out in song every time they break out in song.

He keeps his films grounded/authentic.

It's why the Dark Knight trilogy didn't involve superpowers, or why he wrote aliens out of Interstellar, or why when the Frenchman in Dunkirk says, "Go, English. Bon voyage.", he actually says it in French without subtitles, or worse, saying it in English in a French accent as would have happened in most big-budget films.

Oku wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 6:35 pm
He's not making a musical unless he can come up with some in-universe way to explain why characters are breaking out in song every time they break out in song.

He keeps his films grounded/authentic.

It's why the Dark Knight trilogy didn't involve superpowers, or why he wrote aliens out of Interstellar, or why when the Frenchman in Dunkirk says "Go, English. Bon voyage.", he actually says it in French without subtitles, or worse, saying it in English in a French accent as would have happened in most big-budget films.
I’m not sure I believe this scoop one way or the other, but respectfully, he can end up dashing any convention he’s known for as the story demands. If he ends up doing a full on Merry Poppins, My Fair Lady, or Cats(lol) he’s not gonna be worried about the realism of it.

WB please put out the press release for the love of Pete.

Nah, I'm saying no musical. No way. Final answer.

It's not a musical. Also, some of these websites still believe the "romantic thriller" still may be somewhat correct. Based off collider's post about it. Their wording about the report is kind of weird.

I’ll follow Nolan wherever he wants to go, even if it’s a screwball comedy.

La La Land was his favorite film that he saw in 2016 iirc.

Bacon wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 8:00 pm
There’s a big clue for a major cast member in this sentence. But I’m not saying anything beyond that.

Ruth wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 8:04 pm
Bacon wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 8:00 pm
There’s a big clue for a major cast member in this sentence. But I’m not saying anything beyond that.
Ryan Gosling starring in a Christopher Nolan musical?

Ruth, may I ask what you do? Are you in the movie industry?

ruth what are you doing
i don’t want you to get in trouble for breaking your nda