TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
I know people in the industry and have been told he's actually doing a musical next. That's why it's all hush hush. Because it'd be unexpected of him. You won't hear about that until the end of next week though.

So it's probably Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark then.

Ruth wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 3:40 pm
I know people in the industry and have been told he's actually doing a musical next. That's why it's all hush hush. Because it'd be unexpected of him. You won't hear about that until the end of next week though.
wtf, you serious?

The Special One wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 4:13 pm
Ruth wrote:
wtf, you serious?
Yeah.

Ruth wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 4:16 pm
The Special One wrote:
March 6th, 2019, 4:13 pm
Ruth wrote:
wtf, you serious?
Yeah.
WoW, well he did love La La Land so I guess it could be true.

Please tell me it's a joke
Ruth wrote:

Chris Nolan is #cancelled. It's taking too long. He's too secretive. And now we're in limbo not knowing whether this "romantic thriller" idea was real and rudely yanked away from us or if was bullshit.

Ruth wrote:
If these sources talked to you, why hasn’t the rumor mill been more active?

Can’t believe anything until a press release comes out.

Ruth wrote:
Honestly... after seeing praise La La Land and him seeing the film several times on the big screen, I thought would he ever make a musical? So it’s interesting you said that.

Nolan isn't making a musical.