TENET - General Information

Christopher Nolan's time inverting spy film that follows a protagonist fighting for the survival of the entire world.
2020 is looking way better than 2019 for movies, isn't it?

I can't even remember what else is coming out this year other than Endgame and Episode IX.

yeah i heard this newcomer director named tarantino is also releasing this small indie flick

Angus wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 5:04 pm

I can't even remember what else is coming out this year other than Endgame and Episode IX.
Oh come on, Tarantino, Scorsese, Malick, James Gray, Sam Mendes, Jarmusch, the Safdie Brothers, Danny Boyle, to name but a few ;)

Nolan62 wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 5:44 pm
Angus wrote:

Oh come on, Tarantino, Scorsese, Malick, James Gray, Sam Mendes, Jarmusch, the Safdie Brothers, Danny Boyle, to name but a few ;)
Are you sure for Malick and Mendes? Seems very uncertain... Also Soderbergh has already released a film and may release another before the end of the year. And we have 16 hours of Nicolas Winding Refn visuals in approach (photographed by Khondji with Martinez's music).

Demoph wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 6:14 pm
Nolan62 wrote:
February 16th, 2019, 5:44 pm
Angus wrote:

Are you sure for Malick and Mendes? Seems very uncertain... Also Soderbergh has already released a film and may release another before the end of the year. And we have 16 hours of Nicolas Winding Refn visuals in approach (photographed by Khondji with Martinez's music).
Oh yess the Refn's serie is very promising ! For Malick there is no official release date and knowing the guy it's not odd, but probably this year. And for Mendes, I think they're already announced a limited release date for December.

I totally forgot about Tarantino. I'm very excited about that one.

Malick is always up in the air. That could be 2022, lol. Or is it a lock?

We're almost here guys, I feel it, it's been more than a year but now it's finished, Nolan has enough made light of us, it's over. He'll announce it this week ! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

Nolan62 wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 9:43 am
We're almost here guys, I feel it, it's been more than a year but now it's finished, Nolan has enough made light of us, it's over. He'll announce it this week ! :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:
I certainly hope so, the wait has been rough. :gonf:

The Special One wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 9:50 am
Nolan62 wrote:
February 18th, 2019, 9:43 am
I certainly hope so, the wait has been rough. :gonf:
He can't leave us like that. He thinks he can manage the situation with just announcing a release date but no, HE CAN'T FOOL US ANYMORE :lol:

In view of the release date, filming should begin around May-June, like Dunkirk. But there was still no request for extras, whereas this had been the case in February 2016 for Dunkirk. So we can be sure that the film will have very few extras ... personally I believe even more in a western.