How many times have you seen Dunkirk?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
it's been a month already?

damn it does ages well i guess

Saw it for the second time in 70mm last night, fourth time overall. The 70mm is perfection. Absolutely breathtaking

Oku
Your avatar is breathtaking :thumbup:

Once. I was lukewarm on it but upon reflection it might be better when I see it at home someday.

heretic!!!

Reaveybeach wrote:Once, in 2K IMAX.

Looking back, I think I would probably rank Dunkirk on the low end of Nolan's filmography. It's fine, but it didn't leave a lasting impact. I'll give it a rewatch on Blu-ray.
LelekPL wrote:Once. I was lukewarm on it but upon reflection it might be better when I see it at home someday.
On my first viewing I was also rather lukewarm on it after first viewing. Probably would've given it a 7/10. But the second time I watched it, the narrative flowed much better for me and it's a solid 10/10 now. Give it a second watch if you guys can! It's getting pushed out of IMAX theaters by the end of the month.

Have seen it a total of five times, and it gets better and better each viewing. Will probably go for a sixth this week before it's gone from IMAX for good.

ChristMAX wrote:4 now. I gotta say, this is definitely a film that ages well.
I agree, I personally didn't expect it. The first time I saw it, I just really liked it and was really hesitant that I would like it less fter the second time, but I totally loved it after then second time.

Just posting a picture of all my tickets:

And as you can see, I also bought the screenplay, which was very exciting to read!

Just saw it the 3rd time, in IMAX digital (1.9:1 I think). It was great again. Only 2 people in the cinema though besides me (it was a 5:30 showing). I had my choice of seats which was good because I was trying something different this time (4th row of main section) but I am short and the seat backs are high so a big rectangle at the bottom of the screen was blocked from my view. I moved to where I sat the first time, the first row of the main section which has just a low wood wall in front of it. Perfect.