How many times have you seen Dunkirk?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
4 times
2x standard 70mm
1x IMAX xenon on a 15/70mm sized screen
1x Full blown, 100% lieMAX.
Seeing this movie in standard format is a crime.

A few people have called me crazy for seeing it 4 times, but I regret nothing.
I applauded out loud all 4 times when Nolan’s credit came up on the screen at the end, regardless of how many people were in the theatre.

Vader182 wrote:Six

-Vader
Obligatory...

£

Nicewatch wrote: A few people have called me crazy for seeing it 4 times, but I regret nothing.
You should have seen what they called me for seeing it 8 times…

missidcullen wrote:
Nicewatch wrote: A few people have called me crazy for seeing it 4 times, but I regret nothing.
You should have seen what they called me for seeing it 8 times…
I’d call you a genius that’s not as broke as me.

Three times....

1st time on opening day (straight after an 8.5hr night shift!)
2nd time about a week later
3rd time last week, while on holiday

And yes, when it come out on DVD/blu-ray, I shall watch it all over again!

The girlfriend can't understand why I watch a film more than once. I told her she's not the only one allowed to have multiple jollies...!

Watching it for the 9th and final time on Thursday. I am so sad to let it go :(.

Can't wait to have the Blu-ray.

Once. Dying to see it again once it comes out on Blu-Ray.

Hio,

I've seen it 2 times.

First time on day of opening in rance (July 19th 2017) in regular movie theatre (Dolby high quality)

Next in August in IMAX in Paris.The IMAX version was so impressive. I was in the front row seats..My favourite moment of the movie? When the Spitfire pilot decided to head back to Dunkirk to shoot more enemy planes and save the soldiers on the Dunkirk beached. So much courage, careless about his life...

Just like me when I have to face my boss...I know he will try to discredit/ridiculize me by email to everybody, but I stay calm and I do my job professionaly. This is what makes him angry: I don't play to his provocations :-)

It's a shame they don't do it in 4DX (with the seats shaking).

3 Times - All of them in 70mm IMAX :D

Theoask wrote:
It's a shame they don't do it in 4DX (with the seats shaking).
I got quite a bit of seat-back vibration in an IMAX 70mm film showing, and a lesser amount in a digital showing. Both had good loud sound with plenty of bass, but not excessively loud and not excessively bassy (not bassy to the point of making speech difficult to understand as it was in some cinemas).