Shots Not Used in the Final Film

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
We had a thread like this for both TDKR and Interstellar so...

I could be wrong, but I didn't see the following shots in the final film:

I didnt see them too!

Can anyone link those similar threads for TDKR and Interstellar? Tried to search them, but no luck. Thanks.

Unless I'm wrong these two shots aren't used either:

This particular take and scene was used, but the angle was a different one (more from the boys' perspectives):

Insomniac wrote:Image
I'm very disappointed this shot/angle wasn't used. It is so impressive looking.

Unless I missed it (I had a very inquisitive person to my left), I didn't see the part in the prologue where Tom
says his plane was going down?

StyleslovesTomlinson wrote:Unless I missed it (I had a very inquisitive person to my left), I didn't see the part in the prologue where Tom
In the prologue,
I don't think Farrier (Hardy's character) ever says anything about his (own) plane going down. After shooting a Nazi plane down, he says it's "down for the count".

Collins (Jack Lowden's character) does have a line in a few TV spots where he says "I'm going down!", is that what you're thinking of? Because I don't recall hearing that in the movie either; I could be wrong though.

nevermind
Last edited by Innovator on July 27th, 2017, 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

hotsauce32 wrote:
StyleslovesTomlinson wrote:Unless I missed it (I had a very inquisitive person to my left), I didn't see the part in the prologue where Tom
In the prologue,
I don't think Farrier (Hardy's character) ever says anything about his (own) plane going down. After shooting a Nazi plane down, he says it's "down for the count".

Collins (Jack Lowden's character) does have a line in a few TV spots where he says "I'm going down!", is that what you're thinking of? Because I don't recall hearing that in the movie either; I could be wrong though.
Collins definitely says "I'm going down" in the film.