Dunkirk Official Reviews Discussion

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
38 reviews in.
Still 97% and 9/10.

2 more positive reviews and it will become 98% on RT.

Could someone tell me, which review just got added.

User of Interest wrote:
ArmandFancypants wrote:
User of Interest wrote:Yeah, I'm still waiting for Stuckmann, Jahns, Schmoes Know and others.
dear god why
Because I'd like to know their opinions and I like Stuckmann's reviews in general.
He said to expect his Dunkirk review soon in his Batman Begins review yesterday. He reviewed all of Chris's films he was missing in the past few weeks.

Chris Stuckmann is a good reviewer, I anticipate his review, but I don't care for Schmoes Know. I'll occasionally watch Jeremy but I've gotten tired of him lately.

Jeremy screams too much.

The Schmoes seem like they dont even try or care if its not Star Wars

Just catched up on 15 pages. These reviews and ratings are better than I could've imagined

So happy right here

Oku
xWhereAmI? wrote:The Schmoes seem like they dont even try or care if its not Star Wars
Yeah, they pander hard towards topics that will get them the most views, and it shows.
Willem wrote:Just catched up on 15 pages. These reviews and ratings are better than I could've imagined

So happy right here
Where you been
Last edited by Oku on July 17th, 2017, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honestly, this is kinda of unbelievable.

When are the second wave of reviews gonna hit? I presume from New York critics. If it can withstand that, then we know that the praise is indeed universal.

Likely in the coming hours or day.