T-Shirts?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Any places that sell Dunkirk's t-shirt with reasonable prices? I wish NolanFans had one, I still own my Inception tshirt

SINCEPTION wrote:Any places that sell Dunkirk's t-shirt with reasonable prices? I wish NolanFans had one, I still own my Inception tshirt
nice chest hair

I want to know why we saw a video where it seemed like everyone exiting the Dunkirk Prologue Experience truck was wearing a what appeared to be a Dunkirk T-shirt?
https://twitter.com/WilsonsWorld/status ... 1533036544

Do they give you a T-shirt when you see it? Did those people all put the T-shirt on inside the truck cinema?

I checked Ebay yesterday to see if anyone was selling one of those shirts, and no.

dormouse7 wrote:I want to know why we saw a video where it seemed like everyone exiting the Dunkirk Prologue Experience truck was wearing a what appeared to be a Dunkirk T-shirt?
https://twitter.com/WilsonsWorld/status ... 1533036544

Do they give you a T-shirt when you see it? Did those people all put the T-shirt on inside the truck cinema?

I checked Ebay yesterday to see if anyone was selling one of those shirts, and no.
oh shit, I do want one of those shirts!

The Prologue Experience is in Philly today and apparently that includes some bling and advance screening passes while supplies last??

"The experience will take place Wednesday, June 28th from 2pm-9pm at The Piazza at Schmidt’s Commons with lucky attendees getting Dunkirk advance screening passes and promotional items following the FREE experience (while supplies last)."

dormouse7 wrote:Do they give you a T-shirt when you see it?
Ofcrz

with a poster? niceeee

Damn I'm jealous.

Dude! I really want a t-shirt and a poster/posters. Americans always get everything smh.