T-Shirts?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Hey guys! Finally came up with some merch designs, hopefully you'll like them! They come in various colours, so pick what you like. I'll be coming up soon with drawings of the characters and a few simple designs. Also, I'm still open for suggestions! Enjoy :)

MERCH
These are the designs some of you were talking about

ImageImageImage

frgofficial wrote:Hey guys! Finally came up with some merch designs, hopefully you'll like them! They come in various colours, so pick what you like. I'll be coming up soon with drawings of the characters and a few simple designs. Also, I'm still open for suggestions! Enjoy :)

MERCH
These are the designs some of you were talking about

ImageImageImage
I got those already and they are awesome!

Cannot wait to see the rest of your designs :').

Nice!!!

Hey guys! We've been hard at work these past couple of days and we wanted to show you some of the designs we have. Also, in case we haven't said it already, you can switch the main colours of all the clothing items in the swatches options. There's a pretty good variety for you to choose from. Also, t-shirts aren't our only products, we have sweatshirts, mugs, phone cases, stickers. Please, feel free to browse our portfolio to get a better idea of the products.

LINK TO OUR WEBSITE

Here are some of the designs in a variety of products (you can switch the colours of the clothing items and all the designs shown here are in more than the products shown, this is simply to be used as an example):

We're also working on some new designs. One of Tom Hardy, one of Jack Lowden, one of Tom Glynn-Carney. One of Farrier and Collins. One or two Spitfire designs and a Moonstone design. If you have any other suggestions, please don't hesitate to leave your comment here, even if it's to modify an existing design. We're completely open to feedback.

Please, keep in mind that the quality of the images is limited in Redbubble. Our designs are very detailed and it doesn't necessarily show up in the digital form, but we've used Redbubble for ages and we know that their products and printing are of excellent quality. Here are some of the raw images (they're approx. 25% of the actual size that goes on the products), so you can check for yourselves:
We hope you like it. Thank you!

LINK TO OUR WEBSITE

Thanks!!!

Hey guys, we've finally added a spitfire and a Moonstone design (as well as a very sick Farrier one and some of the other characters):

These and several other designs were applied to a variety of products, which obviously won't have a watermark. You can check the whole portfolio out here

Has anyone seen this shirt before? I won it from a contest at work (movie theater). Has the 70mm logo in the front, and the back says "Platter Farm, Bodega Bay".

Also won some other goodies too :D

Wow nice! Never seen that shirt and that bottom film strip is quite rare. The upper film strip is common and was handed out at many showings, at least on the first day.