Opening scene speculations?

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I think the movie will opens afcourse with warner bros logo and other studios like Ratpac and Cincopy. With no hans zimmers music but just the wind and the ocean. Then you see two young soldier caries a wounded soldier to the ship.

Oku
All right, why not.

My predictions:

1. Only Warner Bros. and Syncopy logos, no RatPac.

2. There probably will be an opening crawl.

3. I hope there is a cool title card like the one for Interstellar.

We seriously doing this?

Good question re: the RatPac logo though. The prologue just had WB and Syncopy.

As for crawl, there was an interview somewhere where Nolan said he did have one written in the original drafts of the script but he won't have it in the film.

I'd guess the opening will very much play like the prologue, but slightly extended. The bits from the end of the prologue ( cuts around the mole ducking shot and the whole Hardy thing after the title) are probably pieced together from later in the film.

Title card probably at the end.

Forum Pro
Law
It's going to start exactly like the prologue. I know, crazy..

Yeah i think that the it will open like the beginning of the prologue but more extended. But why? If you saw the prologue than you will know that it begins after all the beach explosions and the mole explosion.

The film will open with Nolan lying in a hammock in Hawaii, sipping a Mai Tai, looking up to the camera and then sighing out: "Sooo, about this movie..."

i will very happy that it will opens extactly like the prologue, because i was very fast sucked in the world that chris nolan is going for. It felt like i am now in the time period and that is due to the use of the screen color. And the beach in the prologue looked very big. How is that possible?

hamido wrote:i will very happy that it will opens extactly like the prologue, because i was very fast sucked in the world that chris nolan is going for. It felt like i am now in the time period and that is due to the use of the screen color. And the beach in the prologue looked very big. How is that possible?
because they filmed ON the big beach?

antovolk wrote:
hamido wrote:i will very happy that it will opens extactly like the prologue, because i was very fast sucked in the world that chris nolan is going for. It felt like i am now in the time period and that is due to the use of the screen color. And the beach in the prologue looked very big. How is that possible?
because they filmed ON the big beach?
is such a thing even possible?

Ruth wrote:The film will open with Nolan lying in a hammock in Hawaii, sipping a Mai Tai, looking up to the camera and then sighing out: "Sooo, about this movie..."
lmao

10/10 I'd still watch though