Dunkirk Nolan Fans Member Reviews (NFometer)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

We're now expecting the most glorious review ever written, Vader.

Saw it twice.
It's probably one of the best movies I have ever seen, and definitely, especially in directing, best Nolan movie. Masterpiece of both storytelling and technical aspects. Very patriotic, emotional and IMPORTANT.

9/10

For those who are interested, very excited to share something with all of you Monday... sorry for the delay.

-Vader

Virgo, put me down for a 10/10 - i have lost the willpower to do anything recently, and i doubt i'll be writing anything significant for this...

basically: Nolan is a cinematic genius, it's Hitchcock, Clouzet, and silent film with modern dressings, bullshit character complaints are bullshit (i'll defend this one to my death), Zimmer's score can be a teeny tiny hair annoying at times, it's a masterpiece, and i like TDK more for mostly selfish reasons
Vader182 wrote:For those who are interested, very excited to share something with all of you Monday... sorry for the delay.

-Vader
i am excite

I sense another front page article from Vader.

Michaelf2225 wrote:bullshit character complaints are bullshit (i'll defend this one to my death)
same

Update

From now on , the newly added names will be marked with the colour pink. The NFometer rose to 99%.£

Master Virgo wrote:From now on , the newly added names will be marked with the colour pink. The NFometer rose to 99%.£
wow what a surprise :o
jk