Dunkirk Nolan Fans Member Reviews (NFometer)

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Nice to meet you, RIFA.

Master Virgo wrote:If you're a newcomer who wants to give the film a negative rating then we can't possibly know if you are a bored troll or a real person who's a fan of Nolan but just didn't like this particular film.
So the solution to that is to delete his comment. I understand.

RIFA wrote:I guess MV really got addicted to that Delete button. Exactly what I said will happen.
Wait, did he delete Messiah's 'review'? If yes, then good.

I mean, it's easy to smell a troll from legit poster, negative vs. positive reviews are not an issue of course.

Keep up the good work, Virgo. :gonf:

m4st4 wrote:
RIFA wrote:I guess MV really got addicted to that Delete button. Exactly what I said will happen.
Wait, did he delete Messiah's 'review'? If yes, then good.
Poor Virgo lol
i banned and deleted the kid lmfao

So Rifa will have to readjust his soapbox speech just a tad

I really see no problem in deleting 'a review' that looks like this:
D U N K I R K
F u c k i r k
Did. Not. Like.
Boring 'splosions,
Gimme some smack.
Good job decapitating the troll squad so far. :thumbup:

m4st4 wrote:I really see no problem in deleting 'a review' that looks like this:
D U N K I R K
F u c k i r k
Did. Not. Like.
Boring 'splosions,
Gimme some smack.
Good job decapitating the troll squad so far. :thumbup:
Lmao that was it? RIFA is on a crusade because of that nonsense? I should have taken Vader's advice from the previous page, my bad.£

Finally caught this in the states a couple days ago, what can I say, a 10/10 for me, British bias fully included.
Small thing, this movie really nails the note of Britain's quiet patriotism, we are generally quiet, cynical people, tears in a characters eye is a perfect embodiment.

Master Virgo wrote:Lmao that was it? RIFA is on a crusade because of that nonsense? I should have taken Vader's advice from the previous page, my bad.£
That wasn't his post. That was m4st4 making fun of his post.

His post is still quoted by someone so it isn't completely lost. It was a hilarious post. Troll for sure. Still no reason to delete the post. We could have made fun of it. More people would have seen that nonsense and would have had a good laugh. It's fun to see some of these idiotic posts. I mean I don't know... I'm for free speech. Regardless if it's a troll or not. I said this so many times before. As long as you're not borderline offensive in a racist or extreme manner then I don't see the issue. And even those posts shouldn't be deleted as they should be proof of the user's character. *cough*tykjen*cough*

Old members should understand this best. If it wouldn't have been for the Entertainment section and the trolls we had over the years... we would have had a pretty boring forum to be honest. It's good to dumb yourself down sometimes and accept the inner IMDB in you. So please for the sake of it... stop with deleting posts. This never happened before and now it's only going to get worse and worse. Stick to your actual admin rights. And delete what is actually appropriate... like spammers and shit.

Did Vader ever officially review this? I thought he wrote it would be up by this past Monday.

Skyab23 wrote:Did Vader ever officially review this? I thought he wrote it would be up by this past Monday.

-Vader