Rotten Tomatoes Predictions

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
in all seriousness though, I don't see it being below low 80's

Anywhoo, isn't it the average score and not the percentage we should be caring about?

I'm tempering my expectations but I'm guessing:

Critic: 90% 8.4 avg
Audience: 92%
:)

Oku
stanley wrote:I think critics are automatically harsher on Nolan's films due to expectations / standards. (Interstellar having a ridiculous 71% average; and drivel like Dr. Strange at 90% tells you that).
Well, that's the way RT works (it's a binary like/dislike system), and I wouldn't go so far as to call Doctor Strange drivel...but I do find myself wondering from time to time if Interstellar would have been received better had critics gone in blind without knowing it was directed by Mr. Nolan.
Ruth wrote:in all seriousness though, I don't see it being below low 80's

Anywhoo, isn't it the average score and not the percentage we should be caring about?
Wish that's what RT would emphasize.

i think the top critics score will be significantly higher than the overall average

Ruth wrote:21%

79%

Oku
sebal24 wrote:
Ruth wrote:21%

79%
Don't you mean "You complete me."??

Forum Pro
Law
97%

82%

93%

If I was betting and could have a few points either way I'd say 87%-93% if I'm feeling optimistic. How critics respond to Nolan movies is a bizarre thing to predict.

Interstellar lost him a LOT of public support.

-Vader