Rotten Tomatoes Predictions

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Only about 6 more straight fresh reviews till it reaches 99% on RT. WOW.

DHOPW42 wrote:
Spert wrote:I mean nobody is saying Nolan isnt a talented filmmaker

They just didnt like the movie

You can say you dont like Brady or Gates but no one will ever say they arent talented/smart
The problem is that some people will honestly say that Brady is a cheater. And that's a problem that I always saw with sites such as Slashfilm. They are really picking on Nolan all the time while praising MCU films one after another, and this is a view I just simply cannot tolerate anymore.
Seems like most publications recently are filled w. Disney/Marvel fanboys an fangirls....not sure if that's just me or not.

Location: You'll find me in the region of the summer stars✶*¨*✫
A Tumblr user posted earlier that her theater erupted in applause after her viewing. I've never seen that happen.. I had been nervous about the Critics vs. General Audience theory but this eased my nerves a bit.

Nik82 wrote:A Tumblr user posted earlier that her theater erupted in applause after her viewing. I've never seen that happen.. I had been nervous about the Critics vs. General Audience theory but this eased my nerves a bit.
That happened with me when I first saw Inception back in 2010, here in Budapest. Right after the screen cut to black, you could hear the loud gasps of people, and then when the title came up, huge applause by everone. It was a great experience... wouldn't mind living through the same with Dunkirk :D

With 18 reviews, Dunkirk is at 100% fresh as per Top Critics Tomatometer.

so yeah, as i said, 112% :gonf: :gonf: :gonf:

DHOPW42 wrote:
Nik82 wrote:A Tumblr user posted earlier that her theater erupted in applause after her viewing. I've never seen that happen.. I had been nervous about the Critics vs. General Audience theory but this eased my nerves a bit.
That happened with me when I first saw Inception back in 2010, here in Budapest. Right after the screen cut to black, you could hear the loud gasps of people, and then when the title came up, huge applause by everone. It was a great experience... wouldn't mind living through the same with Dunkirk :D
Oh I remember it very well.... best experience of my life

DHOPW42 wrote:
My Inception audience was shocked, gasping, laughing, and then clapping. That ending is incredible, possibly the best ending of Nolan's career.

redfirebird2008 wrote:My Inception audience was shocked, gasping, laughing, and then clapping. That ending is incredible, possibly the best ending of Nolan's career.
I read this post starting with this sentence and was so confused :lol:. Thought you mean it in the "Inception was the last good movie he's done and he should have ended his career with it" way.

Bale Fan wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:My Inception audience was shocked, gasping, laughing, and then clapping. That ending is incredible, possibly the best ending of Nolan's career.
I read this post starting with this sentence and was so confused :lol:. Thought you mean it in the "Inception was the last good movie he's done and he should have ended his career with it" way.
That's how I read it as well, haha! :lol:

:clap: :gonf: