Rotten Tomatoes Predictions

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
Hamido/hamido has got to be someone's troll account...

LelekPL wrote: But you do know they don't give movie ratings? It's just statistical summary of how many critics liked the movie. It's not the score of how good the film is but rather how "liked" it is and it's completely unbiased.
yes but the critics they choose and certify is unreliable and BS, plus some critics don't necessarily rate

I predict Rotten Tomatoes will continue to be bad for film fans, film critics, filmmakers, and film.

Alejandro Iñárritu wrote:I predict Rotten Tomatoes will continue to be bad for film fans, film critics, filmmakers, and film.
Has any of your films ever gotten a Rotten rating?

BlairCo wrote:
Alejandro Iñárritu wrote:I predict Rotten Tomatoes will continue to be bad for film fans, film critics, filmmakers, and film.
No. And while I recognize that many see me as the King Midas (in some circles perhaps even Jesús) of film, I resent the fact that my art is considered validated because of pixelated vegetables.

Alejandro Iñárritu wrote:
BlairCo wrote:
No. And while I recognize that many see me as the King Midas (in some circles perhaps even Jesús) of film, I resent the fact that my art is considered validated because of pixelated vegetables.
But it is validated by golden statues?

BlairCo wrote:
Alejandro Iñárritu wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Has any of your films ever gotten a Rotten rating?
But it is validated by golden statues?
It is validated partially by the respect of my peers*.

Criticism is enlightening. Rotten Tomatoes, as it brands itself, reduces the work of individual critics to drops in a bucket. But look how full my buckets are! It says nada.

*disciples

If early reviews are any indication I could see it easily being 90% or higher.

same as before for me, high 80s low 90s

-Vader