Dunkirk's Cinematography

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
He would have overshadowed quite a few characters.

I can't see Pacino being thrown off a balcony by Batman. Imagine him screaming right after his ankles break? :lol: It would be like Godfather 3 when he collapses in his kitchen!

shauner111 wrote:He would have overshadowed quite a few characters.

I can't see Pacino being thrown off a balcony by Batman. Imagine him screaming right after his ankles break? :lol: It would be like Godfather 3 when he collapses in his kitchen!
Batman and Pacino screaming at each other LOL

What's wrong with you all? What's wrong with this thread? Why all this f*cking Pfister hate? Do you understand the thing, that if not Pfister, maybe, there could be no NolanFans, because without Pfister there could be no Nolan as we know him for now!

Lord Shade wrote:What's wrong with you all? What's wrong with this thread? Why all this f*cking Pfister hate? Do you understand the thing, that if not Pfister, maybe, there could be no NolanFans, because without Pfister there could be no Nolan as we know him for now!
I agree that. Why people thinking Nolan is hating Pfister. Pfister didnt do anything last 2 years. Maybe he is waiting Nolan

MyCocaine wrote:
aburak256 wrote:Hoyte is very good but i think Nolan wants Wally.
Nope. Nolan doesn't tolerate disobedience and him wanting to become a director was a stab in the back. Nolan cherish loyalty above anything. There is a video of Pfister presenting Nolan with an award and he sounds so disappointed with his choice to leave. Nolan doesn't approve.
Anyway, Pfister are probably regretting his decision to this day.
Didn't Nathan Crowley have to turn Inception down because he was working on other movies (probably Public Enemies and John Carter looking at his IMDB) and yet Nolan obviously worked with him again.

Pfister is also the one whom we should be thankful for this:

Lord Shade wrote:What's wrong with you all? What's wrong with this thread? Why all this f*cking Pfister hate? Do you understand the thing, that if not Pfister, maybe, there could be no NolanFans, because without Pfister there could be no Nolan as we know him for now!
I think you guys need to relax a little lol

Insomniac wrote:Didn't Nathan Crowley have to turn Inception down because he was working on other movies (probably Public Enemies and John Carter looking at his IMDB) and yet Nolan obviously worked with him again.
Yeah, but I don't think, that you can compare Crowley's situation with Pfister.

It's all in good fun. We all love Pfister but him leaving Nolan to make Transcendence is pretty comical.

What pfister did is a good and logical move in advancing his career, but his problem was choosing a large scale action film with too many risks, instead he should choose a small almost indie crime/thriller film with little risks.

T-minus 10 wrote:What pfister did is a good and logical move in advancing his career, but his problem was choosing a large scale action film with too many risks, instead he should choose a small almost indie crime/thriller film with little risks.
People would most probably be disappointed if Pfister chose a small project instead of a big one.