The Press/Premieres Tour Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
dunkirktrash wrote:This one goes to Okun and Nomis
Re: accessories
Image Image

No, I didn't have to search for this lol. There's a series of blogs that tracks everything each member of One Direction wears and posts it, categorising tops/bottoms/shoes/accessories. I just copy pasted the results of the first three pages of Harry's blog.
Edit to add: according to fans that were there Harry was the only one to walk the whole red carpet and he took a long time signing and taking photos and he was delaying people, so he had to rush some sections.
Cool, thanks! :)
dormouse7 wrote:I wonder if there was a premiere afterparty. Harry apparently went to a Bleach (makeup) Launch party w/ his hair stylist Lou Teasdale.
Is this it?: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -pals.html

Why would he have abandoned them like that?? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Louise has been one of his best friends since he was sixteen (he's 23). Her little daughter calls Harry uncle and all, and she owns Bleach London. Maybe he didn't completely skip the afterparty and just left early to attend Bleach's inauguration. He was never gonna miss Louise's event. I do wonder why she organised it for today of all days. Harry is her biggest client (along with perhaps Louis Tomlinson). Didn't she know that the premiere was today? Odd.

We still have two more premieres to look forward to, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I don't even see any evidence there was premiere afterparty (didn't see any tweets from anyone at one). Or maybe he split his time at both if there was one.

---

Some intro stuff then annoying reporter at premiere asking other actors about Harry, then asking Nolan if he would use Harry again in his next project. I like the answer, but was he just saying it get away...
https://twitter.com/TheHarryNews/status ... 8205459457

I thank my lucky stars as a Nolan fan that he cast Harry and not Justin Bieber or a popstar with an attitude like his. Can you imagine the obnoxious replies of a dweeb of those if he were in Harry's situation? The laser focus of the media attention would've been doubly annoying if he were on the other end.

Why did my friend receive an e-mail inviting him to a premiere date and then when he clicks to get the passes, it's WB telling him the theatre is full and to join a waiting list? The thing said that they were trying to overbook on purpose to prevent no-shows...?

Bacon wrote:Why did my friend receive an e-mail inviting him to a premiere date and then when he clicks to get the passes, it's WB telling him the theatre is full and to join a waiting list? The thing said that they were trying to overbook on purpose to prevent no-shows...?
You just answered your own question, Tocino.

Willem wrote:I have found my favourite picture of all time. Ladies and gentlemen:

A bromance we can all get behind.

This picture is the best. :gonf: :D

Willem wrote:I have found my favourite picture of all time. Ladies and gentlemen:

Even his photobombs are gentlemanly.

Also he seems to be really relaxed and enjoying himself. I remember him talking about how it never gets easier to wait until your movie comes out and it's always stressful. Happy for him! Hard work pays off. :gonf:

Oku
dunkirktrash wrote:Louise has been one of his best friends since he was sixteen (he's 23). Her little daughter calls Harry uncle and all, and she owns Bleach London. Maybe he didn't completely skip the afterparty and just left early to attend Bleach's inauguration. He was never gonna miss Louise's event. I do wonder why she organised it for today of all days. Harry is her biggest client (along with perhaps Louis Tomlinson). Didn't she know that the premiere was today? Odd.

We still have two more premieres to look forward to, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Exactly, yeah.

365 days in a year, and she had to pick the one day that would coincide with the Dunkirk London premiere.

But yeah, I'm not worried. :)
dunkirktrash wrote:I thank my lucky stars as a Nolan fan that he cast Harry and not Justin Bieber or a popstar with an attitude like his. Can you imagine the obnoxious replies of a dweeb of those if he were in Harry's situation? The laser focus of the media attention would've been doubly annoying if he were on the other end.
Like, instead of shutting the off-topic questions down, Mr. Bieber would have fueled the flames?