Trumpocalypse Now

A place for more serious off-topic discussion and debates.
Reserved my copy for Fire and Fury at Half Price Books. Really hope they get the order today so that I can have some juicy weekend reading.

Haven't bought any books because I have a big backlog of books that I've bought. But gonna buy Fire & Fury the moment it becomes available.

Fuck knows what Bannon is up to, with this whole circus.

Despite Takedown And Legal Threat, Bannon Says He Still Backs Trump

The fallout from the book does seem to have damaged Bannon's credibility with some former supporters, including Rebekah Mercer, the billionaire backer of Bannon's website Breitbart News. Mercer issued a statement to The Washington Post on Thursday, saying, "My family and I have not communicated with Steve Bannon in many months and have provided no financial support to his political agenda, nor do we support his recent actions and statements" — a development that Trump pointed to in a tweet on Friday.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Mercer Family recently dumped the leaker known as Sloppy Steve Bannon. Smart!
But Wolff predicted we haven't seen the last of Bannon.

"I think he has many acts left in him," Wolff said. "I would put my money on Steve Bannon right now instead of Donald Trump."

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/05/57591624 ... eep-coming

£

There's something not at all right about this book, and I don't mean its depictions. I think Trump is on the right line in his quest to condemn it. We'll see how the next few weeks play out.

But the world is trying its best to impeach him. Not one outlet of media has has any positive thing to say about Trump in over a year in any country, even though a few things he's done have been absolutely beneficial.

Of course, he's still fucked up a whole lot more than anyone expected.

What exactly is not right about the book? Care to explain?

halfway through. This is wild and scary :lol: