The Press/Premieres Tour Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
antovolk wrote:
okungnyo wrote: So how was it decided who stays behind and who gets to go with them to the BFI?

And I don't understand, why does that make you feel terrible?
Guessing the people who care more (press, industry people etc) are at the IMAX. WB staff, celeb guests, friends/family, veterans are at Odeon.

And lol, was half kidding. Point is - I was there for Nolan above all else haha

Btw since I was asked to - here's the 10 min long intro from Nolan and Thomas to my screening

If he had just signed yours and then skipped over Mr. Styles' fans, then I would understand why you feel terrible (jokingly).

But you said "then he just signs/takes selfies with every other person in the section"??

And thanks for the video.

okungnyo -

Lotta quoting there. After seeing multiple photos of each suit, I determined some of their lighting (or reflected light from some object) must have been blue-ish. The same suits appear navy in one pic and charcoal in another.

Re neckwear - I wonder if Harry wore something odd then decided it was too out-there compared to what everyone else was wearing. He often wears a thin scarf w/ open shirt, unusual string tie, or a petaled cloth flower neckpiece - anything but a normal tie.

okungnyo wrote:
But you said "then he just signs/takes selfies with every other person in the section"??
Compared to the other actors who came to sign, he didn't sign nearly as many in our section, just mine first and a few others with a few selfies.

Oku
dormouse7 wrote:okungnyo -

Lotta quoting there. After seeing multiple photos of each suit, I determined some of their lighting (or reflected light from some object) must have been blue-ish. The same suits appear navy in one pic and charcoal in another.

Re neckwear - I wonder if Harry wore something odd then decided it was too out-there compared to what everyone else was wearing. He often wears a thin scarf w/ open shirt, unusual string tie, or a petaled cloth flower neckpiece - anything but a normal tie.
Yeah, maybe it was a last-minute thing.
antovolk wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
Compared to the other actors who came to sign, he didn't sign nearly as many in our section, just mine first and a few others with a few selfies.
I finally understand, thanks.

The Special One wrote:
Willem wrote:I have found my favourite picture of all time. Ladies and gentlemen:

Terrific

:shock: Rest in peace, u2aerofan... in lieu of flowers, send donations to her memorial fund ... :angel:

Next up is the France premiere this Sunday and NYC premiere next Tuesday.

This one goes to Okun and Nomis
Re: accessories
Image Image

No, I didn't have to search for this lol. There's a series of blogs that tracks everything each member of One Direction wears and posts it, categorising tops/bottoms/shoes/accessories. I just copy pasted the results of the first three pages of Harry's blog.
Edit to add: according to fans that were there Harry was the only one to walk the whole red carpet and he took a long time signing and taking photos and he was delaying people, so he had to rush some sections.

dunkirktrash wrote:Edit to add: according to fans that were there Harry was the only one to walk the whole red carpet and he took a long time signing and taking photos and he was delaying people, so he had to rush some sections.
good guy Harry

I wonder if there was a premiere afterparty. Harry apparently went to a Bleach (makeup) Launch party w/ his hair stylist Lou Teasdale.

Willem wrote:More epicness:

Edit: this literally puts a huge smile on my face
Oh. My. God.

Never thought Nolan could be so adorable :lol: these are my fav pics now