Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

Christopher Nolan's action triller about the WWII story commonly known as The Miracle at Dunkirk. July 21, 2017.
James Woods‏
Finally got to see #DUNKIRK. Just amazing filmmaking. #HansZimmer score was superb. Best movie in years. #ChristopherNolan is a genius.

Robin wrote:James Woods‏
Finally got to see #DUNKIRK. Just amazing filmmaking. #HansZimmer score was superb. Best movie in years. #ChristopherNolan is a genius.
That's high praise coming from Mr. Woods

Is that James Woods the actor?

dormouse7 wrote:Is that James Woods the actor?
Yep, the fucking douchebag himself.£

Master Virgo wrote: Yep, the fucking douchebag himself.£

From what I've seen, James Woods isn't a douchebag at all. This forum just seems to malign anyone from the Right of politics.

Location: [insert non-spoilery location here, that wasn't a spoiler to begin with]
Geoffrey wrote:From what I've seen, James Woods isn't a douchebag at all. This forum just seems to malign anyone from the Right of politics.

If you defend glorifying a Confederacy icon, then you're a piece of shit. Simple as that. Doesn't really matter what political party you are supporting.£

Geoffrey wrote:From what I've seen, James Woods isn't a douchebag at all. This forum just seems to malign anyone from the Right of politics.
There's also that matter of calling the Charlottesville tragedy an orchestrated event by Soros. Don't know if that's cool in the "right of politics"