Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Not sure if anyone posted it yet... and idk if this is even the right thread about it but I'm just curious -- did ScreenJunkies say anything about Dunkirk?

Only ask because I really dislike them, but am also morbidly curious - esp. after they trashed 'Stellar a few years back

Wrong thread.

This trash doesn't belong here.

dormouse7 wrote:move to Official Reviews
Fair enough. Just wasn't sure their opinion counted towards being an official review...
since I don't consider them worthy as such :lol:

nightfury93 wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:move to Official Reviews
Fair enough. Just wasn't sure their opinion counted towards being an official review...
since I don't consider them worthy as such :lol:
No, dormouse moved her response to the reviews thread. Your question does belong here, and not there. She posted the video of their review, check it out for yourself.

Wow, David Harewood really hate Nolan and Dunkirk :roll:

natalie wrote:Wow, David Harewood really hate Nolan and Dunkirk :roll:
He just links to the articles criticizing Dunkirk's lack of diversity, which is click bait for certain websites. I mean would some people be happy if a couple more extras walking around in the background were black or Indian? Wouldn't that be a little patronizing and condescending. I'm for more inclusion in media overall, but I am sick of people thinking that every movie needs to meet somekind of diversity checklist to be acceptable.

If Dunkirk doesn't get a best picture nomination this SJW cause will be a driving force why, I fear.

Twitter has become the actual worst now, too. It is nothing but "hot takes" and hashtag activism.

There are at least two black soldiers in the film. They are in the group of French soldiers who are trying to get onto the Mole. I guess they are supposed to be Senegalese soldiers.

And Dunkirk did cast for Indians and Senegalese - we originally saw this around May 16, 2016.
Just spoilering for people with slow connections...

dormouse7 wrote:Just spoilering for people with slow connections...
afaik, most browsers load the image regardless of whether the spoiler tag has been opened :)

Oku
Yeah, and if it were multiple pics, that'd be one thing, but it's just one pic?? :lol:

James Woods‏
Finally got to see #DUNKIRK. Just amazing filmmaking. #HansZimmer score was superb. Best movie in years. #ChristopherNolan is a genius.