Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
For a Marvel director not to say Thor, especially with his Doctor Strange in the freaking film, is pretty ballsy.
Last edited by LelekPL on June 19th, 2017, 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pratham wrote:fix your avy
fix your avy - what happened to baby Groot?

ChristMAX wrote:
Pratham wrote:fix your avy
fix your avy - what happened to baby Groot?
i relate to grant's apparent mood in this pic
i also picked baby groot t shirt i think it evens out somehow :think:

Could be hearing some buzz soon.

First round of "industry" screenings is coming (no, I didn't get invited :( , so don't pester me for details about the movie lol). From what I'm hearing, possibly one within the next three days, but definitely within the next week.

They'll likely be signing NDAs and agreeing to a press embargo, so if there is any online buzz, it could be confined to just initial reactions.

Stay tuned.

Dynamo's been spot on so far I believe, can't wait!

Dynamo wrote:Could be hearing some buzz soon.

First round of "industry" screenings is coming (no, I didn't get invited :( , so don't pester me for details about the movie lol). From what I'm hearing, possibly one within the next three days, but definitely within the next week.

They'll likely be signing NDAs and agreeing to a press embargo, so if there is any online buzz, it could be confined to just initial reactions.

Stay tuned.
i love you

Stay tuned.
OoooWeee

nice

Stay tuned.
Ok, but if you're wrong, we're coming after you. This forum is one crazy post away from a full-on meltdown. :crazy:

How exciting