Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Bacon wrote:Anton loved it.
Anton Yelchin?

Oku
MyCocaine wrote:
Vader182 wrote:PTA, QT, Wright, and Nolan are all buddies. Rian's friends with Nolan and Wright but not sure about the other two.

-Vader
PTA and Nolan are buddies. They even share carpool duties with their kids

Also, Nolan refers to PTA as 'The Master'.
How do you know this?
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
Ace wrote:@FicoCangiano
Film Critic
#DUNKIRK = A captivating, unrelenting & heart-pounding roller coaster experience at the movies. Nolan delivers again. @dunkirkmovie
So does "delivers" mean, like, brings and hands over (a letter, parcel, or ordered goods) to the proper recipient or address, states in a formal manner, or assists in the birth of?

Sounds to me like if it was the third one, he must have hated the trailer.
What are you talking about? :lol:
Geoffrey wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:
HorrorBiz wrote:More from David Ehrlich.

https://twitter.com/davidehrlich/status ... 1870133250
I sense a bit irony in this post.
What's the irony? It's not as though he didn't attend a 70 millimeter IMAX showing because he wasn't willing to travel. And that's pretty good advice. Assuming you have the resources, don't be a wanker. Go drive to see it in its proper format. An hour drive or two hour drive is nothing.
redfirebird2008 wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:
HorrorBiz wrote:More from David Ehrlich.

https://twitter.com/davidehrlich/status ... 1870133250
I sense a bit irony in this post.
I think he's serious about it based on his other comments after that.
Maybe MyCocaine meant 'sarcasm', not 'irony'.
Willem wrote:Universal_Core told me that a friend of his went to a critics screening in NY. The film received a standing ovation and he heard people around him saying that they thought it was the best Nolan movie.
Thanks, awesome to hear!
Geoffrey wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:
Ace wrote:He gave it 5 stars and listed as his favourite Nolan film.
Robbie Collin is a fool.

Him raving Interstellar makes him even worse.
Why do you continuous say "raving [insert movie name]", instead of "raving about [insert movie name]". I haven't researched the word, but that's certainly not how it's used.
Maybe MyCocaine meant 'stanning', not 'raving'.
Sysmatic wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:
Spert wrote:Interstellar is my favorite Nolan film too and Collin generally likes a lot of the films I like while also acknowledging the mediocrity of most studio summer films when they do come along

He's one of the better critics out there
Wrong on all accounts.
Stop posting McDonalds boy. Your break is over
:lol: what??

Ace
@phil_on_film
Dunkirk (a.k.a. Bane in a Plane) is an excellent film about hope, courage, fear & the difficulty of having a shit in the middle of a war.
I thought Dunkirk was great. The aerial photography is particularly amazing. Deafening sound. Fantastic casting. See it on 70mm if you can.

Oku
Ace wrote:@phil_on_film
Dunkirk (a.k.a. Bane in a Plane) is an excellent film about hope, courage, fear & the difficulty of having a shit in the middle of a war.
I thought Dunkirk was great. The aerial photography is particularly amazing. Deafening sound. Fantastic casting. See it on 70mm if you can.
Is there actually a scene of someone going number two? :o