Dunkirk GIFs thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
okungnyo wrote:WTH, you're a mod?

I mean, I guess I "knew" that your username was green, but I never connected it to your being a mod.

Probably because I've never seen you do mod stuff...until now. :shock:
Moderators are like referees: the less you see them do, the better of a job they are actually doing. :twothumbsup:

Oku
So we should make mods' usernames the same color as regular users', and then have regular users be randomly chosen and rotated in and out as mods every few days, so that you would never know who is a mod. :D

okungnyo wrote:So we should make mods' usernames the same color as regular users, and then have regular users be randomly chosen and rotated in and out as mods every few days, so that you would never know who is a mod. :D
Moderators need to be visible for reporting and other contact purposes, not to mention explanatory purposes exactly like the_red_ninja just did.

Oku
Anarchy is always the answer.
But yeah, I was joking with that post. :P

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:Per request (remember, opening the image in a new window or saving it may increase its resolution and/or framerate)

-snipped-
Holy shit thank you!!! That Tom Hardy shot is so amazing :cry:

The D'Arcy shot doesn't look as bright as I remember though, strange enough? I remember watching in the theater and saw that the sky and the sand was much whiter. But I guess that's probably due to the difference between BluRay and IMAX. Still a really great shot nonetheless.

Bale Fan wrote:
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:Per request (remember, opening the image in a new window or saving it may increase its resolution and/or framerate)

-snipped-
Holy shit thank you!!! That Tom Hardy shot is so amazing :cry:

The D'Arcy shot doesn't look as bright as I remember though, strange enough? I remember watching in the theater and saw that the sky and the sand was much whiter. But I guess that's probably due to the difference between BluRay and IMAX. Still a really great shot nonetheless.
I can always brighten it for ya!

But yeah, that has everything to do with the projector luminance versus your computer/phone monitor haha. Just know I'm only using direct captures, no filtering or effects whatsoever. So what you'll get from me is straight from the source, unless you request otherwise.

^ Nah, it's fine as it is. I prefer keeping things original anyway, so no need for any adjustment/filtering.