Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
MyCocaine wrote:
Spert wrote:Interstellar is my favorite Nolan film too and Collin generally likes a lot of the films I like while also acknowledging the mediocrity of most studio summer films when they do come along

He's one of the better critics out there
Wrong on all accounts.
Stop posting McDonalds boy. Your break is over

Willem wrote:Universal_Core told me that a friend of his went to a critics screening in NY. The film received a standing ovation and he heard people around him saying that they thought it was the best Nolan movie.
Very impressive

Sysmatic wrote:
MyCocaine wrote:
Spert wrote:Interstellar is my favorite Nolan film too and Collin generally likes a lot of the films I like while also acknowledging the mediocrity of most studio summer films when they do come along

He's one of the better critics out there
Wrong on all accounts.
Stop posting McDonalds boy. Your break is over
Brutal.
But we should get back to what Willem just posted. These NY critics are notorious for being a-holes. Getting a standing ovation from them speaks volumes.

Can someone moderate this thread please? There are more pages of useless discussion over here than actual "buzz". I don't even mind if the reactions are coming from less known people but the ridiculous over analysis over trailers, posters and what somebody once said about some other movie isn't relevant here.

Anton loved it.

Bacon wrote:Anton loved it.
Who

Spert wrote:
Bacon wrote:Anton loved it.
Who
:facepalm:

Anton Volkov, NF member, http://[insertwebsitehere]/antovolk | Behind @TrailerTrack | President @UCLFilmSociety | Contributor @YahooMoviesUK