Dunkirk Industry/Celebrity Buzz

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

These reactions are getting me excited but I want to see some critic reactions. I would love to be invited to one of those screenings.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:I would love to be invited to one of those screenings.
We all do.

When should we expect to get industry/celebrity buzz starting to flood in? There are only less than 2 weeks to go? Does the embargo say, "you must not say if you liked it or not?" Only a handful of people have seen it so far? Where are all the reactions? Did it take this long for Interstellar too?

dsus4gtr wrote:When should we expect to get industry/celebrity buzz starting to flood in? There are only less than 2 weeks to go? Does the embargo say, "you must not say if you liked it or not?" Only a handful of people have seen it so far? Where are all the reactions? Did it take this long for Interstellar too?
For press it says - no reactions on social media nor full reviews.

I can't deny it. I'm a little woried about this policy.

I think it's sort of a standard policy for Nolan's films.

Willem wrote:I think it's sort of a standard policy for Nolan's films.
indeed - and for WB anyway, WW being pretty much the only recent exception

I could have sworn Interstellar got some reactions before reviews hit. Maybe not from critics because I do remember being very surprised at the reception when it hit.

Spert wrote:
I could have sworn Interstellar got some reactions before reviews hit. Maybe not from critics because I do remember being very surprised at the reception when it hit.
I was surprised too.It started off with alot of rotten reviews. I hope Dunkirk wont be harshly reviewed because of Nolan.I expect reactions to start coming in after tomorrow.
Last edited by mosh89 on July 9th, 2017, 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.