TV Spots

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
redfirebird2008 wrote:I'm about to post it in a little bit.
All right, but don't describe in too much detail please! (If there are indeed any spoilery new set pieces.) :D

Oku
redfirebird2008 wrote:https://youtu.be/An4rEIc-FKE
Oh I thought you meant like you were going to write a post describing what you thought of the TV spot. :lol:

Where did you find the clip though, for the curious?

And can anyone help out with this question?:
Just to be clear, it spoils set pieces that weren't in the teaser, trailer #1, or prologue?

Not just random scenes, but like, actual new set pieces? (Comparable to the huge waves on Miller's planet?)

Thanks in advance (again).

Shit, they just ran another one (very short but intense). Will see if I can go back and grab it.

okungnyo wrote:
dunkirktrash wrote:It does have spoilers.
Just to be clear, it spoils set pieces that weren't in the teaser, trailer #1, or prologue?

Not just random scenes, but like, actual new set pieces? (Comparable to the huge waves on Miller's planet?)

It spoils the storyline mostly. I only watched it once but I already know something I didn't know before. I'd say, stay clear.

Oku
dunkirktrash wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
dunkirktrash wrote:It does have spoilers.

It spoils the storyline mostly. I only watched it once but I already know something I didn't know before. I'd say, stay clear.
Thank you so so much. :D

They're finally marketing this as an actual thriller, gg WB. Shoulda been done in the first place

Thanks! I got to see the longer Youtube twice before it got pulled.

What channels/networks were they on?