TV Spots

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
We'd love to cut the cord but love shows on HBO, BBC America and SyFy. We did cut the phone cord. I know a bunch of cable cord-cutters but they steal the better content they want to watch. We're not into stealing but also don't want to give up the shows we both like. Hoping for a day when we don't have to pay for stuff we don't watch, like sports.

I hope next year when Dunkirk premieres on TV that it will be on HBO first. I think it likely will since Time Warner owns HBO?

Was just a tv spot that aired during the NCAA Basketball tournament.

They just ran a TV ad for Dunkirk during the Final Four basketball coverage on CBS. Looking pretty intense. IMAX will be great.

Oku
redfirebird2008 wrote:They just ran a TV ad for Dunkirk during the Final Four basketball coverage on CBS. Looking pretty intense. IMAX will be great.
Were there any spoilery scenes/set pieces?

I want to watch it, but not if it has any spoilers.

By spoilers, of course, I don't mean plot spoilers, but set piece spoilers. For example: I only watched until the first trailer for Interstellar, so I wasn't spoiled by the second trailer showing the huge waves on Miller's planet.

Thanks in advance!!

It does have spoilers.

Good shit

Oku
dunkirktrash wrote:It does have spoilers.
Just to be clear, it spoils set pieces that weren't in the teaser, trailer #1, or prologue?

Not just random scenes, but like, actual new set pieces? (Comparable to the huge waves on Miller's planet?)

Thanks in advance (again).

I'm about to post the video in a little bit.
Last edited by redfirebird2008 on April 1st, 2017, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.