TV Spots

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
AhmadAli95 wrote:Some expected one, we got five! Is this what Christmas feels like?

Btw, I feel like the third one might have given something away.
After I saw the trailer, I really wanted to know what will happen to Styles, or how he got underwater. That spot kinda gave that away. We don't know what will happen to him but we kinda know how he got there. Minor spoiler.
I think that was the 4th spot. Third one was Hardy in the plane.

AhmadAli95 wrote:Some expected one, we got five! Is this what Christmas feels like?

Btw, I feel like the third one might have given something away.
After I saw the trailer, I really wanted to know what will happen to Styles, or how he got underwater. That spot kinda gave that away. We don't know what will happen to him but we kinda know how he got there. Minor spoiler.
I'm pretty sure I know most of what happens to him. That's what I meant by spoiling the storyline. I think he gets rescued by a large boat that then gets blown up and then he gets rescued by the Moonstone. Something happens in the middle because in the Moonstone pics he has oil in his hair and face but in the trailer and TV ads so far he doesn't.

The fact that McCrabb is clueless about this on twitter proves he's a fake, right?

I haven't seen the one with Hardy. The one with Styles was the third one I saw so I assumed it was the third.
I thought so too.
Recap:
#1: 45sec general one
#2: 15sec (Streets)
#3: Hardy - Haven't seen this one yet.
#4: 15sec (Boat)
#5: I haven't seen this one either.

AhmadAli95 wrote:I haven't seen the one with Hardy. The one with Styles was the third one I saw so I assumed it was the third.
I thought so too.
Recap:
#1: 45sec general one
#2: 15sec (Streets)
#3: Hardy - Haven't seen this one yet.
#4: 15sec (Boat)
#5: I haven't seen this one either.
#5 has the footage from the end of the teaser trailer.

How do I do this?

good stuff.

genloovers rises.