TV Spots

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Michaelf2225 wrote:
hamido wrote:If you pause at 0.11 you can see some soldiers blowin up in the ship. So they blew some soldiers for real or is the explosion just an lighting??
nah i heard they actually blew people up

it is a Chris Nolan picture after all
I mean wouldn't you give up your life in the most literal sense for 2 seconds in a Nolan movie

Oku
Ruth wrote:
Michaelf2225 wrote:
hamido wrote:If you pause at 0.11 you can see some soldiers blowin up in the ship. So they blew some soldiers for real or is the explosion just an lighting??
nah i heard they actually blew people up

it is a Chris Nolan picture after all
I mean wouldn't you give up your life in the most literal sense for 2 seconds in a Nolan movie
I think I found a way home...and this last job, that's how I get there.

Besides, it's cheaper this way - you sign a person and after it's done, there's no one left to pay

Yeah many people would die to be on that ship. huehue

Either way, why don't they release these spots in 1080p I mean c'mon

Nomis wrote:Yeah many people would die to be on that ship. huehue

Either way, why don't they release these spots in 1080p I mean c'mon
They prob will drop this one in 1080 on YouTube later today

For real, they used manikins in some explosions (I think mainly for bodies landing) and used stunt men attached to wires that yanked them out of explosions, as the actual explosions occurred. We saw this done in photos of the explosion on the mole.

dormouse7 wrote:
For real, they used manikins in some explosions (I think mainly for bodies landing) and used stunt men attached to wires that yanked them out of explosions, as the actual explosions occurred. We saw this done in photos of the explosion on the mole.
Christopher nolan Always nows how to film it real on cammera. He pushes the boundries further and further. He wants Always to do different. Because that is is his job.

Forum Pro
Law
I love how they never show any new footage lol

Law wrote:I love how they never show any new footage lol
In the "Fight" TV spot specifically or in general? 'cause they've been adding new shots and extending some in few spots.