TV Spots

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
dormouse7 wrote:Thanks! I got to see the longer Youtube twice before it got pulled.

What channels/networks were they on?
CBS. NCAA basketball. Hilarious they are pulling them from YouTube. How about actually posting them, WB?

Oku
redfirebird2008 wrote:
dormouse7 wrote:Thanks! I got to see the longer Youtube twice before it got pulled.

What channels/networks were they on?
CBS. NCAA basketball. Hilarious they are pulling them from YouTube. How about actually posting them, WB?
My bet is that it's because airing a TV spot and putting it up on YouTube are on two entirely different levels of 'commitment', for the lack of a better word.

The first allows for a lot more leeway in terms of what they can get away with showing, whereas whatever they put up on YouTube will be disseminated and and every frame scrutinized for potential spoilers.

A third one just played during basketball commercials.
This time it was Hardy in the plane getting shot down.

Oku

And they just ran another one.

I know this might seem dumb to some of you, but I would follow StylesMovieNews and NolanFans on tumblr. It takes longer to take down things from there (if they pulled them at all), and if you get the XKit extension you can download all the content from your feed without having to wait for it to be uploaded anywhere else. NolanFans and StylesMovieNews will give you most of the content within minutes. If you want more you can also follow FuckYeahCillianMurphy. There are other Harry fans that spew content even faster (TheDailyStyles, HarryStylesDaily and TheHarryDaily come to mind), but they will only focus on Harry (gifs, stills photos). When it comes to trailers, interviews and posters, though, they upload pretty much everything (but consider the fact that they'll also keep up with Harry's album and promo season is starting). If you go to those blogs right now, most of them have bootlegs or HQ versions of the spots. Just add .tumblr.com to the URLs I gave you.

Anyway, if you decide to use it consistently, it's super easy to create a tumblr and once you get the hang of it, it's very convenient.
Last edited by dunkirktrash on April 1st, 2017, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And another one. At least 5 spots tonight with different footage in each one.

Some expected one, we got five! Is this what Christmas feels like?

Btw, I feel like the third one might have given something away.
After I saw the trailer, I really wanted to know what will happen to Styles, or how he got underwater. That spot kinda gave that away. We don't know what will happen to him but we kinda know how he got there. Minor spoiler.

Seems like Nolan REALLY wants Harry to drown.

:lol: