Tickets Release and Pre-Orders

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

natalie wrote:Image
Boy, those tickets are pricey. 250 dollars for a movie ticket?! Yikes! :D jk

The Special One wrote:
natalie wrote:Image
Boy, those tickets are pricey. 250 dollars for a movie ticket?! Yikes! :D jk
It's really worthy ;)

I have a free extra ticket to see Dunkirk in 70mm at 3:45pm tomorrow at The Cinerama in Seattle if anyone near by wants to claim it and see it with me. My father had to back out due to work. Let me know. :gonf:

Oku
You'd go see a movie with a stranger you met on the Internet??

Do you do this often?? :lol:

Believe it or not, I have asked a lot of people I know and none of them are interested. Even on facebook, no one wanted to go and everyone seems to be under the impression that the movie is boring, or they simply don't like Christopher Nolan.
I'm not sure what is up with all of that so I thought I'd turn here since this is obviously the place where fans of Nolan are. :thumbup:

Fans of Nolan's thoughtful previous efforts are going to hate this movie even more, so you probably chose the wrong place.

Yeah I seem to remember you saying you didn't enjoy the film or that it felt hollow to you. Unfortunate, but I am going in with an open mind and ready to have an experience, as is my attitude every time I see a Nolan film.

I enjoyed it, but as an IMAX action thriller ride. For a Nolan movie it's simply a meh, that's why I'm writing about his fans, yo.

Oku
The film is not a meh; it's just not what you expected.

You should shed any preconceived notions and give it a second viewing.