Dunkirk Awards Season Discussion Thread

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Ace

Is Zimmer on tour? Don't think I saw him at the luncheon. Anyway, really love the interactions between the Nolans and Rockwell, also with Gary.

triptych wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 4:27 am
Is Zimmer on tour? Don't think I saw him at the luncheon. Anyway, really love the interactions between the Nolans and Rockwell, also with Gary.
Im hoping Rockwell made a good impression with Nolan.

triptych wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 4:27 am
No, the tour was done in like September. But he's done press for a long time now, so maybe he's just back home with his family for a while. He's probably gonna start composing for Dark Phoenix quite soon.

Zimmer has been to like ten of these luncheons tho. just saying.

Maybe I'm reading too much into it but Team Nolan (also Jonah and Lisa Joy) don't look superhappy about GDT winning :lol:

I really hope Nolan wins the Bafta. He might not wanna talk to Guillermo again if he has to lose two more awards to him ;)

Nolan's been nominated for direction by the BAFTA's before, and since that one is on home soil, I'm guessing that he would be more disappointed with losing that than the Oscar for directing.

Watching that entire DGA talk tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Insomniac wrote:
February 6th, 2018, 6:44 pm
Nolan steals the show 8-)

Ace
“How the *fuck* did he do that?”
“Which moment?”
“EVERY MOMENT!”
Paul Thomas Anderson (Phantom Thread) on Christopher Nolan’s film Dunkirk

More uploads to come still.
ImageImage