Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
dormouse7 wrote:My husband and I went to see GOTG2 and got a Valerian trailer. No Dunkirk trailer. (US)
Strange, I saw GOTG2 last week and it showed this trailer before. Incredible on the big screen with theater acoustics.

It seems our country doesnt even know about Dunkirk lol

Seen GOTG2 once and then King Arthur, Alien Covenant and Wonder Woman twice but nothing.....

Collector03601 wrote:It seems our country doesnt even know about Dunkirk lol

Seen GOTG2 once and then King Arthur, Alien Covenant and Wonder Woman twice but nothing.....
Terrible

The Special One wrote:
Collector03601 wrote:It seems our country doesnt even know about Dunkirk lol

Terrible
Tell me about it, the only positive is that it will premiere on 20th here.....

Watched WW yesterday and it didn't show the trailer. :thumbdown:

But after watching it I took a walk in a pretty famous Bluray store and there was kind of an unofficial "Nolan Blurays section" where they put Batman Begins to Interstellar Blurays on a single shelf (but they didn't say anything about those movies having the same director, weird). On the top most row, there was an empty DVD case with a printed Dunkirk poster stick on it and a label written "Coming soon 20 July, 2017" :lol:. Maybe it's more common than I think but that was the first time I ever seen a movie marketed like that?

I have just watched this movie in a small theatre and the trailer played :shock:

I saw WW today and they played the trailer.

Pknolan wrote:I saw WW today and they played the trailer.
yay

via @StylesMovieNews
Assuming this was trailer 3 (for choosing this thread0.

Dunkirk's trailer just came up as a sponsored post on my Facebook timeline!