Trailer #3

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
1 hour and 37 minutes to go

Oku
Does anyone else think it's a crazy coincidence that Trailer 2's release will coincide pretty closely with Trailer 1 hitting 20 million views?

Not 18 million, not 19 million, but a nice round 20 million views.
Willem wrote:
jacobj wrote:Guys, mabey a stupid question. But when do you think the clock ends ?
5pm UK time, that's when the trailer drops.

Lol listen to the heartbeat on the website, it's getting ridiculous
LOL I know right?

okungnyo wrote:Does anyone else think it's a crazy coincidence that Trailer 2's release will coincide pretty closely with Trailer 1 hitting 20 million views?

Yeah I know, I was following the view count since a few days. Seems like it'll hit 20 million views perfectly around the time trailer 3 drops.

Forum Pro
Law
I can't wait to talk about this trailer

Oku
Willem wrote:
okungnyo wrote:Does anyone else think it's a crazy coincidence that Trailer 2's release will coincide pretty closely with Trailer 1 hitting 20 million views?

Yeah I know, I was following the view count since a few days. Seems like it'll hit 20 million views perfectly around the time trailer 3 drops.
It's got to be more than a coincidence.

Law wrote:I can't wait to talk about this trailer
same here

Nomis wrote:
Law wrote:I can't wait to talk about this trailer
same here

Could someone take the sound on the official website and remix it into a dubstep beat or something? Would sound epic

Forum Pro
Law
Willem wrote:Could someone take the sound on the official website and remix it into a dubstep beat or something? Would sound epic
dubstep ?

Law wrote:
Willem wrote:Could someone take the sound on the official website and remix it into a dubstep beat or something? Would sound epic
dubstep ?

:!: