Posters and Official Images

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Hey guys! I know a lot of you might be interested in acquiring official full resolution posters, so we made them for you! There are three sizes:

Small: 16.4'' x 23.2'' (41.66 x 58.93 cm)
Medium: 23.3'' x 33.1'' (59.18 x 84.07 cm)
Large: 33'' x 46.9'' (83.82 x 119.13 cm)

and here are the models that we currently have. If there's any missing that you'd want us to add, please don't hesitate to ask!

We've also placed them in some apparel products (t-shirts, hoodies, etc) as well as other forms of print, just in case some of you might want them. You can check them out here:

Poster 1 (main poster)
Poster 2 (Fionn Whitehead)
Poster 3 (Jack Lowden)
Poster 4 (Moonstone)
Poster 5 (Alex and Tommy)
Poster 6 (Harry Styles)

Poster material...

May be attempting a new one soon

Fuck, there needs to be an option on the Blu-ray to watch this with the original aspect ratios.

Insomniac wrote:Fuck, there needs to be an option on the Blu-ray to watch this with the original aspect ratios.
Is that even possible technically?

I'm lucky enough to work at a theater and own 3 Dunkirk posters now. The 7-foot IMAX one, and 2 other, regular-sized ones. I own an interstellar poster I got signed by Hans Zimmer and Kip Thorne, looking forward to hopefully someday having Mr. Nolan sign one so I can build my collection :D

frgofficial wrote:Hey guys! I know a lot of you might be interested in acquiring official full resolution posters, so we made them for you! There are three sizes:

Small: 16.4'' x 23.2'' (41.66 x 58.93 cm)
Medium: 23.3'' x 33.1'' (59.18 x 84.07 cm)
Large: 33'' x 46.9'' (83.82 x 119.13 cm)
and here are the models that we currently have. If there's any missing that you'd want us to add, please don't hesitate to ask!
We've also placed them in some apparel products (t-shirts, hoodies, etc) as well as other forms of print, just in case some of you might want them. You can check them out here:

Poster 1 (main poster)
Poster 2 (Fionn Whitehead)
Poster 3 (Jack Lowden)
Poster 4 (Moonstone)
Poster 5 (Alex and Tommy)
Poster 6 (Harry Styles)
Interesting! Are you keeping this for long? I mean, I could be interested in a few things but I am not getting paid until the end of the month LOL.

User of Interest wrote:
Insomniac wrote:Fuck, there needs to be an option on the Blu-ray to watch this with the original aspect ratios.
Is that even possible technically?
I really want to discuss this so I'm gonna take it to the "DVD/Blu-ray Release" thread.

dear god, these are beautiful

thanks @AhmadAli95 for finding them

Cheers! Gotta give credits to Peter V from forum.blu-ray.com for finding the interview.