Posters and Official Images

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.

I hope they release some official pics along with the trailer

genloovers wrote: He's not wearing one outfit through the entirety of the movie.
I doubt he gets a random completely different hairstyle during the middle of a battle.

(watch that happen tho lol)

Nomis wrote:I hope they release some official pics along with the trailer
At least something like a wallpaper I can use as background on my computer

Pretty sure Harry did wear that one short fitted jacket outfit (or identical short fitted jacket outfits) for the whole movie. Minor things changed - he lost the chunky life vest, gained the long wrist-dangling undershirt sleeves and bandage on his hand, got filthy and sometime wet, and at least once he had a wetsuit on under the uniform.

Nomis wrote:I hope they release some official pics along with the trailer
They probably won't.

willaartwillem wrote:Image

Is it Fionn on the poster?
Pretty sure that's just Christopher Nolan observing his latest masterpiece after the last day of shooting

Rubow89 wrote:Pretty sure that's just Christopher Nolan observing his latest masterpiece after the last day of shooting
And the people on the left side are extras he wasn't satisfied with walking the plank?

Sanchez wrote: And the people on the left side are extras he wasn't satisfied with walking the plank?
Those were the extra's that were smirking in the announcement trailer and took some of the immersion out of that shot.

Nahh, it's this guy: