Posters and Official Images

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
I'm pretty sure it was explicitly stated he's a supporting character, just like it was stated for Hardy and co.

Harry's PR team tweeted the poster and tagged him on it

dunkirktrash wrote:Harry's PR team tweeted the poster and tagged him on it
His "PR team"? He also could've been tagged in the same way someone would tag him in the teaser logo.

Good. It's like pulling teeth to get Harry to tweet. He still hasn't tweeted a single thing about Dunkirk, ever. Last time he tweeted at all was couple of months ago. He doesn't like to self-promote ever.

Bacon wrote:I'm pretty sure it was explicitly stated he's a supporting character, just like it was stated for Hardy and co.
I don't remember any explicit statements from official sources. I believe some sources said "it is believed that he plays a supporting character" or along those lines. Some sources said he's "starring." We don't know for sure. I hope the trailer will make things more clear.
But I do remember the casting director saying that Harry read half a dozen times to get the role and won it against very well-known actors. Doesn't really sound like a minor role, but who knows.

Bacon wrote:
dunkirktrash wrote:Harry's PR team tweeted the poster and tagged him on it
His "PR team"? He also could've been tagged in the same way someone would tag him in the teaser logo.
This is a post to talk about posters and official images. Someone else pasted all the tweets by Dunkirk actors talking about the posters. I pasted the tweet about the poster by one of the actors' PR team (I don't understand the inverted commas. It's his PR team).
I'm not saying it's him or it isn't. I'm saying they tweeted that and tagged him.
BTW, they didn't tweet the teaser trailer.

I would imagine Dawbell (Harry's PR) tweeted it because all of Harry's 20-30 yr old co-stars who have Twitter (i.e. not Fionn) tweeted the poster, in some cases CC'ing Harry and the other young actors. Harry was the only young costar with twitter who did not tweet the poster.

dormouse7 wrote:I would imagine Dawbell (Harry's PR) tweeted it because all of Harry's 20-30 yr old co-stars who have Twitter (i.e. not Fionn) tweeted the poster, in some cases CC'ing Harry and the other young actors. Harry was the only young costar with twitter who did not tweet the poster.
I would imagine that they tweeted it because it's a poster of the film he's in. I really don't think Dawbell cares about what his co-stars are tweeting, and they probably would've @ him like they did with his Another Man photo shoot if that was the case. They didn't; they tagged him in the photo.

Dunkirk posters seen in US cinemas:

Marcus theater in Oakdale Minnesota

A couple of pics of Harry from the back just for reference - not same angle as poster though. Actually, in the first pic, the A&SH guy to the left of Harry (Kevin Guthrie?) has a back hair part that is similar to the hair on the poster.

poster link to zoom in:
http://www.dunkirkmovie.com/assets/imag ... poster.jpg