Posters and Official Images

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Bacon wrote:Got my Nolan wall in my room set up:
Nice.

I missed a chance to get the Dunkirk poster on opening weekend using my Regal Movie points. I had enough to get the poster and I waited one day too long because there were sold out the next day. So sad. :cry:

I got that Dunkirk one from my local theatre. One of my customers saw it and knew I had talked about it and he brought it to my store. Incredibly kind of the dude.

Bacon wrote:I got that Dunkirk one from my local theatre. One of my customers saw it and knew I had talked about it and he brought it to my store. Incredibly kind of the dude.
That's a very nice gesture.

@dunkirkmovie Dec 14

Jenn Ross @JennRoss623
12h 12 hours ago

Warner Bros. hung a new #Dunkirk poster, and the phrase “For your consideration in all categories” is definitely my favorite part...

Warner Bros. UK
‏Verified account @WarnerBrosUK
4h 4 hours ago

"I feel very lucky to have given the opportunity to photograph such a pivotal piece of British history and Bafta’s acknowledgement leaves me filled with warm feelings of pride and fellowship. Thank you @BAFTA !” Hoyte van Hoytema, Cinematographer on #Dunkirk. #EEBAFTAs