Posters and Official Images

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Hmm, here's a picture of Fionn Image
He looks nothing like the guy on the poster. The hair, the shape of his head, the short height, even the fit of the uniform look different.

The costume is pretty much the same. But the thing is his head. It indeed doesn't really look like Fionn's head (at least from this angle), especially the ears. Comparison:

However, I think there's a fairly big chance it's Aneurin! Look at the hair, head and ears.

Yeah, those ears are definitely not Fionn's. It really could be Aneurin. His neck and ears look similar enough, but I'm not sure about his body. The guy on the poster seems to have a different body type--less stocky. Aneurin has pretty straight shoulders. The slope of his shoulders seems different from the guy's on the poster. And to me, the guy on the poster looks taller than 5'9, which is apparently Aneurin's height. Apparently Harry's height is 5'11, which seems about right to me. It could be either of them. We don't know who "one of the two young leads" is besides Fionn.

willaartwillem wrote:The costume is pretty much the same. But the thing is his head. It indeed doesn't really look like Fionn's head (at least from this angle), especially the ears. Comparison:

However, I think there's a fairly big chance it's Aneurin! Look at the hair, head and ears.

You know what, I think you're right! Could definitely be him.

Cillian doesn't have a long coat. Harry doesn't have a long coat. Hardy should not have a long coat (supposedly has a bomber jacket). I do not remember seeing a long coat on Aneurin (but he may have had one since sometimes Fionn wasn't wearing his long coat and I think Fionn & Aneurin had similar uniforms).

Fionn has a long coat. Damien Bonnard has a (French?) long coat. Branagh has a long coat but it's navy blue.

And a lot of extras have long coats.

BTW I agree about the head. Fionn has a wider crown w/ bulkier hair on top.

willaartwillem wrote:Image
Holy fuck that ship in the background :o

genloovers wrote:
evilnik wrote:It's Cillian Murphy.
No. It's the lead. Harry. Would make absolutely zero sense putting a supporting character on the poster.
Harry ISN'T the lead.

EDIT: Another poster

Cillian is on poster. I just know it.

Bacon wrote:
genloovers wrote:
evilnik wrote:It's Cillian Murphy.
No. It's the lead. Harry. Would make absolutely zero sense putting a supporting character on the poster.
Harry ISN'T the lead.
To be fair, no one knows if he's a lead or isn't. Fionn is the only confirmed lead. It was said that he's one of the two young leads. Harry could well be the other young lead. Or he might not be. For now, no one knows for sure.
Aneurin could be the other young lead, but I'm not sure an almost 30-year-old qualifies as "young."