Christopher Nolan's action triller about the WWII story commonly known as The Miracle at Dunkirk. July 21, 2017.

IMAX Prologue

But it will not be posted online? I really want to see it, so do I have to watch a bootleg...? :thumbdown:
Watching a Nolan bootleg is love. Watching a Nolan bootleg is life.
Looks like steveportee and I will be back in the dubbing business.

Someone call Celestin
what's the difference between a prologue and a trailer? Does a prologue contain extra footage not in the film?
Hell yeah! Awesome news, glad this turned out to be true!
Sysmatic wrote:Watching a Nolan bootleg is love. Watching a Nolan bootleg is life.

I couldn't agree more, but we're talking about a 7 minute long IMAX-shot prologue here lol...
Shady1 wrote:what's the difference between a prologue and a trailer? Does a prologue contain extra footage not in the film?

A prologue is pretty much the opening scene of the film.
Innovator wrote:
Shady1 wrote:what's the difference between a prologue and a trailer? Does a prologue contain extra footage not in the film?

And I think it will be pretty impressive because someone (I think it was Rylance?) said in an interview that "it opens right into the action".
willaartwillem wrote:
Innovator wrote:

And I think it will be pretty impressive because someone (I think it was Rylance?) said in an interview that "it opens right into the action".

Yeah, I think so! That's what I'm most excited about, should be one hell of a scene.
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Dunkirk