Christopher Nolan's action triller about the WWII story commonly known as The Miracle at Dunkirk. July 21, 2017.

IMAX Prologue

ACR7 wrote:
Law wrote:No but I was in literal awe at how different it was

But was it better than the prologue?

Yes. There is context in the film with it and it is paced much more evenly.

I swear, I think 95% of my posts are ignored on these forums... sometimes even deleted completely without a trace. :problem:
The Dunkirk Prologue truck is now in Nijmegen, which is smart because due to the Vierdaagse people from all over the country will be able to see it.
Remember the thing I did with Interstellar? Well... 8-)

Will once again need help though with the score - do you guys think it’s realistic to recreate the prologue score from the film score album?
Yesss... please do ^
Law
antovolk wrote:Remember the thing I did with Interstellar? Well... 8-)

Will once again need help though with the score - do you guys think it’s realistic to recreate the prologue score from the film score album?

I don't, as the prologue score is vastly different than the films.
I know this is super late, but if anyone still has a bootleg for the prologue, I drfineltey don’t want a PM, because that would be wrong.
Nicewatch wrote:I know this is super late, but if anyone still has a bootleg for the prologue, I drfineltey don’t want a PM, because that would be wrong.

Gee, that's unfortunate. How will you ever be able to get the thing if you don't want a PM? I mean here I am with that file in hand, and your little moral standards are just getting in the way of your race for the gold!
antovolk wrote:Remember the thing I did with Interstellar? Well... 8-)

You'd have to create it from scratch I'm afraid. The only material you can use is the ticking from the first teaser.
I had plans to do a recreation but I immediately gave up. The sounds Hans used are incredible.
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
Nicewatch wrote:I know this is super late, but if anyone still has a bootleg for the prologue, I drfineltey don’t want a PM, because that would be wrong.

Gee, that's unfortunate. How will you ever be able to get the thing if you don't want a PM? I mean here I am with that file in hand, and your little moral standards are just getting in the way of your race for the gold!

I can sin for just a little bit.
I guess I can at least cut the footage to the bootlegged audio
← Previous page Next page →
← Return to Dunkirk