IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
genloovers wrote:AMC just confirmed to me via Facebook that the prologue will be with all IMAX screenings of rogue one.
thank you

Contacted my local theater, awaiting their reply... Going to see Rogue One tomorrow afternoon

That same guy on IMDB who claims to have seen the prologue earlier this week is now saying that it is way better than the trailer that was released today. :lol:

HorrorBiz wrote:That same guy on IMDB who claims to have seen the prologue earlier this week is now saying that it is way better than the trailer that was released today. :lol:
A lot of what he said has actually been corroborated. Not only by the trailer. He also said he saw the prologue in digital IMAX at a time when everyone thought/assumed it would only be with 70mm screens. AMC just confirmed it will be will all their IMAX screenings.

genloovers wrote:
HorrorBiz wrote:That same guy on IMDB who claims to have seen the prologue earlier this week is now saying that it is way better than the trailer that was released today. :lol:
A lot of what he said has actually been corroborated. Not only by the trailer. He also said he saw the prologue in digital IMAX at a time when everyone thought/assumed it would only be with 70mm screens. AMC just confirmed it will be will all their IMAX screenings.
Well, in that case, I guess he's underwhelmed by the trailer and thinks the prologue is much better. So that's something to look forward to.

HorrorBiz wrote:
genloovers wrote:
Well, in that case, I guess he's underwhelmed by the trailer and thinks the prologue is much better. So that's something to look forward to.
Would make sense since a trailer is just random bits of movie put together as opposed to the opening minutes of a movie.

genloovers wrote:AMC just confirmed to me via Facebook that the prologue will be with all IMAX screenings of rogue one.
Fantastic, thank you! At least something somewhat official re: that than just going off what I heard/know haha
Do you think you can post a screenshot of the message?

Contacted the nearest IMAX theater again, they say they still know nothing about any Dunkirk prologues running before Rogue One. Either it's not happening again here or they're keeping silent about it on purpose.

ok so once the bootlegs start popping up, pm me