IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Calm down and be nice to each other now children, you Princes of Maine, you Kings of New England

okungnyo wrote:Please, show me where before I displayed selective memory.

Your selective reading ability is useless as ever. (See how needlessly rude that sounds?)

I specifically said "Once actual evidence came out", i.e. when Mr. Nolan called it a short film: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... start=1690

Do you see anyone arguing with me on that page that the prologue would still be the opening of the film?
That would have to be one of the most pointless observation I've seen. 'Once it was clear, that the prologue wasn't the opening nobody dismissed it anymore'. What a shocker. You purposely made a useless observation to undermine my point for no apparent reason other than not being able to keep your hands off the keyboard. Do you ever run out of steam?

Oku
Try moving the goalpost all you want, doesn't change the fact that you accused me of having selective memory while in the very same comment displaying your own selective reading ability.

What delicious, delicious hypocrisy/irony (whatever it is).

It's not my fault that in your overeagerness to gloat, you jumped at the first chance without even fully reading my comment. :lol:

Can someone please PM me the prologue? I intentionally skipped watching it prior to seeing the movie. Now that I've seen it, I'd like to know what the prologue contained.

EDIT: It's been sent (and apparently there is a link in the thread as well. Thanks!

SECOND EDIT: Glad I never saw it before seeing the movie. Strangely edited here, kind of took me out of those scenes whereas in the film they are done proper.
Last edited by MuffinMcFluffin on July 18th, 2017, 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Forum Pro
Law
Guess I'm eating crow because I've been saying the movie will open just like the prologue

Hehehe I was right after all Law

The prologue doesn't spoil anything significant, right?

Forum Pro
Law
Bacon wrote:The prologue doesn't spoil anything significant, right?
No but I was in literal awe at how different it was

Law wrote:No but I was in literal awe at how different it was
But was it better than the prologue?