IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Oku
Sanchez wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:If someone sabotages the link - I'm gonna kill somebody :ninja: enjoy
You just spent the past few hours combing through page after page to painstakingly copy and past usernames one by one, and that's what you get mad about?

If it gets taken down, just re-upload it elsewhere. It'll take like five minutes.

Sorry that you're a mod and all, but I won't mince words; I'm amazed at how inefficiently this has all gone down.

Edit: Just post the link publicly, please. PMing everyone who asks is not safer at all and is a placebo at best.
If you don't like how things are being handled you are welcome to leave. They are obviously taking precautions. If it takes you an hour or two longer before you get to watch it, how much does it really matter?
I am telling you, there is nothing, absolutely nothing, secure about how they are doing this.

If Law really wanted not to get caught, he would have not said anything, and simply said "hey guys, watch this anonymous chat, I have a feeling the prologue will drop here soon: https://tlk.io/dunkirk"

And then posted the link there, with absolutely nothing to lead back to him/her.

Instead of this PM system that leaves logs of exactly who received the PM and their IP addresses.

jjm8750 wrote:I think I deserve a PM. I named my son Nolan. I'm a true fan. Pleeeeease :D
Someone give this man a bootleg.

WHERE IS MY DAMN TRAILER!!!!!

Can someone send me a link please :D

Thank you!!!!!! Little Nolan thanks you guys too
Last edited by jjm8750 on December 16th, 2016, 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ControlYourFace wrote:PM please please. Requested it about 20 pages back but my inbox is emtpy. Will be eternally grateful to whomever can help. Thanks.
tried to send it to you, but you've got to enable your private messages cuz I couldn't send it, bro.

Oku
Nik82 wrote:
okungnyo wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote:If someone sabotages the link - I'm gonna kill somebody :ninja: enjoy
You just spent the past few hours combing through page after page to painstakingly copy and past usernames one by one, and that's what you get mad about?

If it gets taken down, just re-upload it elsewhere. It'll take like five minutes.

Sorry that you're a mod and all, but I won't mince words; I'm amazed at how inefficiently this has all gone down.

Edit: Just post the link publicly, please. PMing everyone who asks is not safer at all and is a placebo at best.
You didn't record it, upload it or send it out to anyone so why do you keep coming back as if you have all the answers? If you want it done more efficiently, do it yourself. If that's not a possibility, stop complaining.
Ah, the classic "if you didn't like the X, why don't you become a director/songwriter/writer and make your own movie/song/book then?" defense.

There's plenty to criticize here. None of their rationales for the way they are going about this make any sense.

So many new accounts LOL.

Could I get a PM please?

:)

Been trying to join this site all day just to ask for a damn PM :D

Been lurking these boards awhile.