IMAX Prologue

The 2017 World War II thriller about the evacuation of British and Allied troops from Dunkirk beach.
Forum Pro
Law
Heading to Palisades IMAX now, maybe I'll record it, or at least some of it.

Law wrote:Heading to Palisades IMAX now, maybe I'll record it, or at least some of it.
This is awful but please try, we're all struggling here. :lol:

Sorry if i missed it, but do we have an update on whether Empire Leicester Square will have the prologue? I know the official list says it will but i can't find any tweets or reactions on social media. Gonna be pissed if they dont seeing as they're on the list to play it!

Law wrote:Heading to Palisades IMAX now, maybe I'll record it, or at least some of it.
pm if you'll manage to get it

isi123 wrote:Sorry if i missed it, but do we have an update on whether Empire Leicester Square will have the prologue? I know the official list says it will but i can't find any tweets or reactions on social media. Gonna be pissed if they dont seeing as they're on the list to play it!
It seems they are playing it from today. Same for other digital or laser IMAX locations on the list

antovolk wrote:
isi123 wrote:Sorry if i missed it, but do we have an update on whether Empire Leicester Square will have the prologue? I know the official list says it will but i can't find any tweets or reactions on social media. Gonna be pissed if they dont seeing as they're on the list to play it!
It seems they are playing it from today. Same for other digital or laser IMAX locations on the list
Thanks, fingers crossed. I may even try recording it for you guys if i have the ballz. No promises though :D

Ruth wrote:
pm if you'll manage to get it
Yes please PM if you do! I can't hold it any longer lol

Imagine a police officer getting caught bootlegging a trailer. No pressure yo.

If I don't find it in my PMs you people are getting banned. Proceed accordingly.

the_red_ninja wrote:
Imagine a police officer getting caught bootlegging a trailer. No pressure yo.
we'll bail him out or something